- The Sylvan Lake Blizzard Soccer Club Board of Directors determines all registration fees. These fees are to be assessed on an annual basis and approved at the AGM.
- Players that have been asked by the Sylvan Lake Blizzard Soccer Club (SLBSC) to play at a higher level shall have the higher registration waived.
- Any player who has requested to play at a higher age level, and has been approved by the coach and the Board, must pay the registration rate for the higher level.
- All players MUST be be registered prior to attending any tryouts and/or practices and/or games.
- All registration forms MUST be signed by a parent or legal guardian for players under 18 years of age.
- Player registration information including name, address, phone number, parent/guardian name, e-mail address, personal health number will be forwarded to the appropriate coach.
- Full refunds are available until April 15th. After April 15th a nonrefundable cancellation fee in the amount of 30 dollars is applied to all cancellation refunds.
- Pro-rated refunds may be provided, at the discretion of the Board Members, after the start of season play. Each refund request will be examined on its' own merits.
- No refund will be issued for the following reasons:
- Not playing soccer due to suspensions.
- The player has personal conflict with his/her coach and/or team mates.
- The player doesn't want to play anymore.
- Other reasons deemed unjustifiable by the Sylvan Lake Blizzard Soccer Club (SLBSC) Board.
- A doctor's note may be requested by the Board for any injury related refund request.
- If the player's registration was paid by a sponsoring agency, any related refund will be issued to the sponsoring agency.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted by e-mail to the Assistant Director.
Kidsport Fund and Canadian Tire's Jump Start Programs may provide assistance for families in need who may not be able to afford the registration fee. The objective of these programs is to remove the financial obstacles that can prevent some children from participating in their season of sport. Grants are available to children. To apply for financial assistance you must complete and send in the application found at the link below.
NOTE: YOU MUST CONTACT THE CLUB BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR FUNDING FOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
The player(s) should be registered before the application for funding is made.